Screwed up a class after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJcandy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I just screwed up really really bad for my 50% final exam in zoology due to the many classes missed for interviews. Worst scenerio, if I end up getting a C- in that course, are they going to take back their acceptance? :scared: (note, I scored all As and Bs in the rest of my courses). This course is not a pre-req, but it's a high level science course, did I just mess up my life?

Members don't see this ad.

Relax....its not a pre-req class that you absolutely need for med school admission....so just take your passing grade and forget about it....enjoy your last semester of freedom before the real "fun" begins next year....

If you are still really freaked out about it, call your school that you will be attending next year and directly ask about their policy. That is the only real way to know.....but generally getting a C will not take away an acceptance....

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha are you kidding? You could get F's and not have a problem. Trust me.

As long as you get your degree..you'll be fine

mikeypo0 said:
As long as you get your degree..you'll be fine
I'll echo that! just make sure you get your degree.

thanks everyone for your input, I think my high blood pressure and heart attack are subsiding :oops:
cross my fingers and hope they won't kick me out because of this....