Scripps/FAU Medical School?

Started by ucladoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ucladoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope all is well guys. Just wanted to check base to see if anyone has any information as to whether the deal between Scripps and FAU to open a medical school went through? Neither UM nor FAU have any info on changes for the upcoming application cycle. I am looking at Florida schools and Scripps/FAU seems very interesting.
Thanks for all your help.
 
I am a UM@FAU student so I only have information from the UM side. What they have told us is that FAU is planning on admitting their first class fall 2011. I do know that the FAU faculty are currently working toward that goal...that's all I really know.
 
Hope all is well guys. Just wanted to check base to see if anyone has any information as to whether the deal between Scripps and FAU to open a medical school went through? Neither UM nor FAU have any info on changes for the upcoming application cycle. I am looking at Florida schools and Scripps/FAU seems very interesting.
Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for starting this thread! Any info on the secondary application yet? It would be great to have the prompts if they are out.