Scrolling on DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charcot bouchard

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I went in for a test drive of the prometric testing center here today and noticed I was unable to scroll on any of the pages. When I asked the workers there none of them knew if it was just that computer or if the DAT didn't allow you to scroll. I turned scroll lock off and on multiple times and still nothing. Are you allowed to scroll? Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Minor issue, I know, but would be annoying on test day if I couldn't scroll.

Members don't see this ad.

Could we do a test drive? How could we do it? My center is so strict, last time I told them I just want to see your center from the inside, the computers, and stuff, they said only test taker allowed behind that door!

I took my exam 3 weeks ago and you could not scroll. You had to click and drag the scroll bar on the side which was kind of annoying.

To other responses, prometric does let you schedule a test drive but at a $30 cost.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took my exam 3 weeks ago and you could not scroll. You had to click and drag the scroll bar on the side which was kind of annoying.

To other responses, prometric does let you schedule a test drive but at a $30 cost.

Thank you.

You can't scroll with the mouse, but you can use arrow keys to scroll. I used this mainly for the RC section, however, you have to be careful because if you have to click on the passage. If you last clicked on the question part of the screen then the arrow keys would change your answer choice instead of scrolling.

Reactions: 1 user