Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was recently reading an article in Firstline Magazine where the author was a proponent of doctors/receptionists/assistants/techs, etc. wearing khakis and polos instead of scrubs (with the exception of surgery). The author seemed to think scrubs were fine in rural settings, but that in more urban settings, khakis/polos were far more appropriate because it would set your clinic apart, make your clinic look more professional, and keep your dress more on par with what your clients wear/what they would expect.
I can see the argument for doctors and receptionists to be more business casual...but technical staff? Give me a break!
Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?
I can see the argument for doctors and receptionists to be more business casual...but technical staff? Give me a break!
Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?
Plus most cute tops from Kohl's, JC Penney's, whatever will likely be cheaper and still have a more flattering fit. But the thing to remember (and keeping in mind I don't look real flattering in regular scrubs either!), is that they are for functionality first.