Scutwork Reviews II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melancholy

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a separate thread because I am not asking about specific reviews for programs (that info would likely be in the interview trail sticky thread), but I am just wondering what the turnaround time is on those scutwork reviews. I submitted one about a week and a half ago with absolutely no response. A follow-up email got no response either, but I've seen a few reviews get posted here and there.. just no rehab ones since the last JFK one.

Additionally, it took me an hour or more to write that review. I've already gone back and written another one, but it won't let me submit another one saying I've got one in the queue. Oh well...

*Drusso or AXM- The first "Scutwork Reviews" thread doesn't seem to be working. Can that be deleted? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Go back to scutwork.com, go all the way to the bottom of the page, and click on "contact us" and explain your problem. I had to do that once - and got a response within a day or two. Thank you for posting reviews on scutwork. Those reviews really help people A LOT.

I've had things like happen to me both on sdn and scutwork. If it seems to be taking longer than usual to submit something, I try to select the text and do "control-c" or "copy". I can sometimes get lucky and push the back arrow and get back to my text. Then, you can open another browser window, go back to the page, and do a "control-v" or "paste" and see if that will submit. +pissed+

I don't mean to sound like a smartass or something, but I tried contacting them twice awhile ago and still haven't gotten a response. I will try again and hope they can at least erase the old one so I can submit the new one.

Haha, as soon as I hit submit, it occurred to me that I should have copied the review into the clipboard because this sort of thing does happen when I least expect it. Oh well.

Problem solved. Must've been on vacation or backed up.