Scutwork

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mandrill007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone attach a defibrillator to Scutwork and bring that website back to life? Even if it's just a sentence or two, any resident insight would be appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if this thread is appropriate for the psychiatry section.

However scutwork was an excellent website & one of the only databases that I'm aware of that allowed medical students to check out reviews of residnecy programs. If its been taken down--that's a shame.

I don't know if this thread is appropriate for the psychiatry section.

However scutwork was an excellent website & one of the only databases that I'm aware of that allowed medical students to check out reviews of residnecy programs. If its been taken down--that's a shame.

I believe it was eviscerated by a lawsuit, or several. But that was just water cooler scuttlebutt.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe it was eviscerated by a lawsuit, or several. But that was just water cooler scuttlebutt.
Sounds more like rumor.

The site is still up and running and programs are getting updated, just not the volume it used to have. Lot of programs haven't been updated in a few years, but folks are still able to if they want. It's just not as popular as it used to be.

Funny you mention that, since I was on there for the first time the other day in years (or what seems like years).

I too had heard it was dead, but they claim they're still uploading program data there. So who knows.

I think it's important for interns and residents to have that forum, since malignant programs need to get hit where it hurts instead of treading on reputation alone indefinately.