Technology SD Cards and CF Cards CHEAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pox in a box

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know the best place to get an SD card or a CF card for a PDA? Preference goes to the ones with the most memory for the cheapest price.
 
Pox in a box said:
Anyone know the best place to get an SD card or a CF card for a PDA? Preference goes to the ones with the most memory for the cheapest price.

I buy everything that even smells electronic from newegg.com.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 1 GB card from Staples for about $85 dollars a month ago or so. They will price-match any other stores having a sale.


.
 
medicalstudent9 said:
I got a 1 GB card from Staples for about $85 dollars a month ago or so. They will price-match any other stores having a sale.


.

I just bought one (1 GB Sandisk SD card) from buy.com...$69 + $20 rebate.