SDN Addicted Anonymous ..SDNAA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gmohamma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
you know when ur addicted when you're checking for new threads/posts every 10 minutes...

Hi, I'm addicted to SDN.
*group claps*

who wants to join the group?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.

My name is Jacob, and I have a problem.

I'm addicted to SDN.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Hello Everyone!

I'm Callie, and I too have a problem.
I check SDN probably 10 times/day. :eek:
I am up to 100+ posts and I've only been a member since October!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I'm in denial. I don't believe 50+ posts is alot...it just mysteriously happened :p

marrymenatalie said:
Sorry, I'm in denial. I don't believe 50+ posts is alot...it just mysteriously happened :p

My name is wheelsonfire and I have a problem. I'm addicted to SDN.
I constantly check the site when I'm at work in the lab. My co-workers now recognize the site and know my screen name(shame on me).
My addiction has gone so far that I have just posted on the pre-meds forum for the first time. If there are no new posts I can contribute to on the pre-pharm section, I admit it..........I stray.
HELP.

LOL... My name is starsweet and I too have a problem.

Remember guys, the ultimate goal is to reduce our rate of posting (strive for less than 1 post/day)!

starsweet said:
LOL... My name is starsweet and I too have a problem.

Remember guys, the ultimate goal is to reduce our rate of posting (strive for less than 1 post/day)!

more like less than 10. oops i just added to my number.

My name is b*rizzle. I have an obsession with SDN-izzle. And also ending words with -izzle.

SDN has provided me with joyous hours of procrastination, like now, when I should be studying for my Anth final at noon tomorrow :p

It's a self-perpetuating cycle. I'm helpless to stop it.

The only thing worse than checking 10+ times a day, (like me) is never posting anything, (like me). With that said this is my first post on SDN. I'd like to thank this thread for taking my SDN virginity.

Y'all need to get a life..sheesh :laugh:

This morning my husband pointed out how instead of worring about getting in and how all of you are doing in school and stuff, I should do more of the things I love, like painting and playing music.
Therefore I will only allow myself the next 30 minutes.
I guess I might as well face it!

hi my name is dana and i am an addict.

it is so sad that when my boyfriend walks into my apt i "X" out of SDN because he thinks that i spend way to much time on this site and laughs. oh well, he is a ford-trucks.com forum addict.

Members don't see this ad :)
Add me to the group! Up to 10 times/day as well....still haven't got a damn interview yet, I'm dying over here!

SDN makes me happy! I get moody when I am without!

Oh, BTW, my name is Annie, and apparently, I have a problem...

My name is xnc and I am addicted to SDN. I don't post too much, but I do find myself checking in everytime I'm online.

Is this a healthy obsession or are we sick?

How in the world did I get this many posts? Seems like I just joined a little while ago.

edit: wow nm... My account is now a year old. :oops:

At first SDN had no affect on me at all, but after awhile, I realized I am getting hooked!

:eek:

A bunch of obstreperous, petulant, bored children, in need of attention...

What are my chances?
What should I do If I don't get in?
Love me, tell me my GPA is good enough?
Whine Whine Whine...

I LOVE IT! :love:

I've been addicted for a few months now, but I wasn't posting. I seemed to have just crossed over to hardcore. :oops:

I don't get much work done at my job any more. The SDN web page is continuously open on my computer just waiting for me to refresh it every five minutes. I have a problem. I need the 12 step program. :scared: