Schwann

10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2008
Status
Has anyone bought the SDN medical school admissions guide? If so, was it usefull? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

DaiCa86

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status
I think any info you would ever need can be found on these forums, or you can post your questions and they'll be answered.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
United States
Status
Pre-Medical
I have the guide. It is very helpful for me. Plus, now you can get it with discounted price.

About the Ads

Schwann

10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2008
Status
dude, I just want usefull books. It's not about the price.

Last edited:

XTasy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2008
Status
I was also considering buying it off Amazon.com.

Would appreciate any input from someone who owns the book :)

rama kandra

Actual Psychiatrist jk
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
er there are prob a lot of free pdf files from other websites that have this exact same thing in there... and both kaplan and princeton review publish nearly identical guides. they arn't going to tell you anything you don't already know... save your effort and stick to using the MSAR and SDN to get the best coverage of where to apply.

chances are, your ahead of the curve by being a SDN user, this seems more like a guidebook id give to my parents so theyd have a clue about what im dealin with.

Kaustikos

Archerize It
10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2008
Always Bespin
Has anyone bought the SDN medical school admissions guide? If so, was it usefull? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Yes, it is rather useful
I think any info you would ever need can be found on these forums, or you can post your questions and they'll be answered.
Unlike these forums, the book isn't filled with 2000000 troll-infested threads that come about annoying those looking for helpful information.

Or postwhores :laugh:

About the Ads