SDN April Fools' Joke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyspareunia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are a few grammar nazis around. How many of you are freaking out about all this III/me business?

PS "awesome'" said "April-Fools'-Day"

Members don't see this ad.

me know there are a few grammar nazis around. How many of you are freaking out about all this III/me business?

Cracking up... someone went on a rant on a thread but almost teared up from laughing because the "first-person pronoun" changed to "me"s, making it sound like a two-year-old didn't get his birthday cake.

Reactions: 1 users
me know there are a few grammar nazis around. How many of you are freaking out about all this III/me business?

Was just about to post this. I was wondering why this was happening and just thought certain posters were idiots. I was wondering why everyone sounded like cavemen.

Edit: Grrr........

Members don't see this ad :)
I was getting pissed about all the dos becoming D.O. and didn't even realize that it's april first.

Last edited:
me was getting pissed about all the dos becoming D.O.

That was good.

Firecracker has the best I've seen so far today with a Zombie Preparedness section in response to an urgent request from the CDC. Complete with 6 topics to flag.

Reactions: 1 user
I love this...makes the ridiculous banter here even that more ridiculous.

Reactions: 4 users
I was reading the postings about getting into a D.O. school and thought everyone was Jamaican which is too funny because it plays into a stereotype!

Thought the first poster in a thread was being lame and then thought the next poster was hilariously making fun of the first poster. And even clicked LIKE on a couple posts for backhandedly teasing the first poster by interchanging, except they weren't.

a valid message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I couldn't stop laughing at this April Fool's version of a post in "Why Medicine?":
"Doctorin' be different. me be in the fertile ground between bein' smashed by residents and bein' clueless. Doctorin' be about listenin', be about hearin' and translatin' what you hear into actions - and that my be scratchin' yer Rx pad, but more frequently, it's tellin' someone they'll be okay. That they need to excercise a muscle and showin' them how. That 'excercise' need only be 30 minutes of walkin' three times a week. The science be much easier compared to the things that people throw at you.

Note: The point be doctorin' - teachin'."

Reactions: 1 users