SDN Facebook Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kidsteethyay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would you guys feel about a global SDN group on facebook?

Members don't see this ad.

kidsteethyay said:

I dont know, the privacy factor is key in these days.

but we don't have to disclose our sdn names on facebook. that way no one can make a connection between what we say on here and who we are....

for the most part anyway.

I think it's a cool idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
mlle said:
but we don't have to disclose our sdn names on facebook. that way no one can make a connection between what we say on here and who we are....

for the most part anyway.

I think it's a cool idea.

That won't work for some of us. :scared:

What is face book? Whatever it is it sounds cool....I'm in...

Facebook is like an online directory of people by university. If you go to www.facebook.com you can register under the school you attend. Then you can put in the classes you're taking and see who else is in your class, you can send messages and join groups. It's pretty cool. It's also pretty addicting, much like SDN! :D

kidsteethyay said:

Go ahead and start one up and see whats happens...and you can only see other peeps info if you go to their university/friends, so its fairly safe...

i''ll play! make one!!

Hooray for facebook! I want to be an officer too!

Members don't see this ad :)
xxxTheDonxxx said:
haha! it's okay, i'm comfortable with my sexuality! oh yeah...i want a title too
"The Don Corleone of Dentistry"

thanks armorshell: now ive found yet ANOTHER means to procrastinate.....trying to figure out whose who from their facebook pictures/officer titles. :laugh:

amsie said:
thanks armorshell: now ive found yet ANOTHER means to procrastinate.....trying to figure out whose who from their facebook pictures/officer titles. :laugh:

oh crap!!! i would like to take back all the mean things i said on sdn. Well, acutally i've been nice all along except for a couple of times.

amsie said:
I do what I can to promote the lost art of procrastination.

How goes the studying for the DAT?

armorshell said:
I do what I can to promote the lost art of procrastination.

How goes the studying for the DAT?

it keeps me up (neurotically) past 3AM most nights...i have this same recurring nightmare where im at my columbia interview(knock on wood), and get to the hallway which i have to walk down to where the actual interview will be,and theres a huge secretary desk barring the way,and the lady sitting there looks up at me,tells me im not good enough,and says "try again next year!" :mad: :mad:

amsie said:
it keeps me up (neurotically) past 3AM most nights...i have this same recurring nightmare where im at my columbia interview(knock on wood), and get to the hallway which i have to walk down to where the actual interview will be,and theres a huge secretary desk barring the way,and the lady sitting there looks up at me,tells me im not good enough,and says "try again next year!" :mad: :mad:
Just wait 'till you're done and you hit the crazy studying withdrawal.

Not sure if it happens to everyone, but I seriously can't stop studying. I don't have any texts for next semester so I'm reading about Oral Biology :laugh:

armorshell said:

Not sure if it happens to everyone, but I seriously can't stop studying. I don't have any texts for next semester so I'm reading about Oral Biology :laugh:

*edited because i realized that making myself look like a total lush in front of god-knows-who thats prowling this forum right now is probably not the best idea*

im going to go bang my head against my kaplan books,find my puppy,and go to bed. :thumbup:

Sprgrover said:
That's about rock-bottom. Put the book down and go get a drink. Now.
I've been trying to, but it's hard to find time when you're working full time.

I was supposed to go out tonight (Taco Tuesday w00t!) but everyone bombed on me :mad:

Time for some more anatomy :(

Not only do you hit the crazy studying withdrawal stage, but you hit the crazy waiting for application mailing stage or the crazy waiting for interview letter stage, or whatever crazy waiting stage is next for you. I'll be so glad when classes start this fall to keep my mind off it all...........

Seriously, my app is still not mailed out yet :mad:

But one of my letters finally posted today! Huzzah! And another got sent out Friday and the last one gets sent tommorow!!!

Wheeeeeee!

haha alright so i know the application process makes us all a little crazy, but you're saying after studying for the DAT you feel like studying MORE?!?! now THAT's totally insane. After my DAT i've never been MORE lazy. I'm taking summer courses and I never read anything. I just come to class to feel less guilty. wheee

You think we could put facebook officer titles on AADSAS? I'm sure dental schools would be impressed!!! I'd assume it goes under extracurriculars, because we all know facebook is where we really spend our free time.

aggie.teacher said:
Not only do you hit the crazy studying withdrawal stage, but you hit the crazy waiting for application mailing stage or the crazy waiting for interview letter stage, or whatever crazy waiting stage is next for you. I'll be so glad when classes start this fall to keep my mind off it all...........

No kidding. I've figured out exactly when the mail comes and you better believe it that I'm out there the minute its in the mailbox. It's sad what my life has become.

yea facebook! yet another aspect to the addiction lol :D

armorshell said:

Is that what happens?!?! haha...great

More people need to join! People are finally starting to talk/comment post. You can even whine about whatever it is you loathe about the real SDN!!!