SDN is such a helpful place!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bora

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say that SDN is such a nice environment and I only hope medical school is a collaborative environment like these threads are for inspiring docs. This is the only place that genuinely smart individuals will perform free consulting on anything you ask them to.
It really brings a smile to my face knowing that there are so many helpful and proactive people out there. Keep doing work guys! You all make me real proud!
A quick note to all those out there that still are to receive positive feedback: Hang in there guys and don't ever give up! (I really mean this) independent of the outcome keep working hard and integrally that I am sure the future only holds blessings for you guys!
Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ur fake!

No really. It is a great resource.

Wut_is_this_by_lucian9-d2y0f64.jpg

Yeah right! These guys are only a fraction of the medical student population.

now why would I be sarcastic? why would I mislead you with my words? what would or could I gain out of that?

Welcome to the Hotel Student Doctor!

Such a helpful place, it can't be replaced...

Plenty of room at the Hotel Student Doctor!

Any time of year, pre-meds love it here...

*spits coffee onto keyboard* lol

I love SDN. I was thinking about this the other day...if I never came to SDN, I would have no clue what's a good GPA, what kinds of volunteering to do, how many hours, etc....

Most pre-meds go off what their advisors and ill-advised peers say...meanwhile here at the mothership, we are getting advice from Med school admins!!!