SDN lurkers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmemi

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i hate lurkers...just look around and never post.

post something!! you get helped, give back a little. it wont hurt you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just lurk and don't post because I haven't gotten in anywhere (no interviews either)... Sorry, I have no advice to give except don't apply if you're not ready... :(

i hate posters. they're always trying to help you and tell you what they think about sh.t. away with you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't really see why lurkers would bother you. They are not stealing anything. Everybody decides their personal level of involment in SDN. Advice is freely given, everybody gives of what they have, experience, advice or inspiration. Exchange of ideas is nice but after a while, if everybody posted on the same topic, the answers would be the same.

99% of the time I spend on here is simply lurking. I only post when I feel it contributes, and not just for the sake of posting.

99% of the time I spend on here is simply lurking. I only post when I feel it contributes, and not just for the sake of posting.

too bad more peeps aren't like this.

there'd be a lot less $hit to read...

of course, SDN would be kinda borin w/o it :D :D

Maybe some people don't post because a few people here on SDN will flame you for giving an honest, thoughtful, valid opinion. Nobody likes to burn in public:(

lol. i totally forgot to i even started this thread. in fact when i saw i was the first post im like NO NO someone stole my identity. lol.

some of your points are well put. maybe then i shouldnt hate lurkers who dont post cause they dont have anything to give. its the gunners i dont like i guess.