SDN= My new facebook; 2012 thread

Started by PharmMiss
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmMiss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is has nothing to do with health stuffs but I thought you guys could get a good laugh from this. So I gave up on facebook about 3 months ago because I needed to focus on school and what not. Now I found myself chekcing SDN at least 10 times a day. I think I am addicted to it. Thus here it is my announcement:
"Hi my name is .... and I am a SDN addict "
🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is has nothing to do with health stuffs but I thought you guys could get a good laugh from this. So I gave up on facebook about 3 months ago because I needed to focus on school and what not. Now I found myself chekcing SDN at least 10 times a day. I think I am addicted to it. Thus here it is my announcement:
"Hi my name is .... and I am a SDN addict "
🙂

Me too!! It was bad enough when I used to be a "lurker" on SDN but now that I've actually applied to pharmacy school I probably check these boards 20 times a day. It's to the point where every time I hit "new tab" on safari SDN is the first "top site" i see to go to :laugh:
 
Lets try this again


I was agreeing with your post about Owle and I multiplied the "QFT" by all those numbers to emphasize my agreement. :meanie:

LOL... I understand. Lets just say noone has ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer... 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too!! It was bad enough when I used to be a "lurker" on SDN but now that I've actually applied to pharmacy school I probably check these boards 20 times a day. It's to the point where every time I hit "new tab" on safari SDN is the first "top site" i see to go to :laugh:

I decided that you and could be best friends from now on. What do you say? lol
We can be "addict" buddies
 
After about 25k spent, I got over that addiction :meanie:

😱 I usually just buy jewelry under $1
The most I've spent on an item was $2 for a pencil sharpener that looks like a pig 😀
But I'm constantly bidding on jewelry every minute 🙁
 
😱 I usually just buy jewelry under $1
The most I've spent on an item was $2 for a pencil sharpener that looks like a pig 😀
But I'm constantly bidding on jewelry every minute 🙁

I guess I should quantify that a little: I have bought 3 vehicles, a number of pieces of farm equipment, jet skis, four wheelers, etc. Come to think if it, I should probably double my total after writing it all out... :scared:
 
I guess I should quantify that a little: I have bought 3 vehicles, a number of pieces of farm equipment, jet skis, four wheelers, etc. Come to think if it, I should probably double my total after writing it all out... :scared:

:wow: *speechless*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's nothing! Nobody's ever accused me of having the dullest knife in the drawer. Well, at least not twice..... :meanie:

That's nothing!

I have never used a knife in my life. I do even own one. When I go out to eat I demand the knife be removed from the table. Whenever I need to cut something I just karate chop it to bits.