Sdn...my New Facebook?!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefullyfall08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am using this as I use facebook...as an escape...

I am slowly getting on facebook less...and here more...

I don't know if this is the lesser of the two evils...

either way I better force my cowardly self to muster the courage and will to tackle that english research paper...urggg...it is soo much easier to just chill in this forum...

but no....MUST DO PAPER!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can you clue me in - what is a facebook ?:)

facebook is okay....i find myspace much more useful, especially when im stalking my "girlfriends":cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you clue me in - what is a facebook ?:)

facebook is an online "friend community". myspace is more of a "general online community".

on facebook, you create your own profile, listing your hobbies interests etc. you can usually find your friends from any school. the only people that can see your profile are the people you add as your "friends"

myspace is similar.the only difference is that anybody can look at your site (although it does have a "private" option. this option keeps strangers from looking at your info)

anyway, its okay as long as you dont put much time and effort into them, and theyre a great way to keep in touch with people you wouldnt normally talk to (because of distance, etc.)

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Thanks so much ! The more you live- the more you learn, now I know what a facebook is.:)

I do something similar but a french version - as I am trying to keep the poor remaining french I have left from disappearing completely from my head.:)

Thanks so much ! The more you live- the more you learn, now I know what a facebook is.:)

I do something similar but a french version - as I am trying to keep the poor remaining french I have left from disappearing completely from my head.:)

La meilleure facon de retenir la langue Francaise, comme toute autre langue, c'est de pouvoir la pratiquer. Un de ces jours, ce serait chouette, si j'apprenais la langue Russe.
Do svidanja (Russian)

Translate: The best way to retain the French Language, as like all other languages, is by continued practice. One day, it would be awesome, if I learned Russian.

Goodbye​

you can try Friendster and hi5 too..

a third evil:D

either way I better force my cowardly self to muster the courage and will to tackle that english research paper...urggg...it is soo much easier to just chill in this forum...

but no....MUST DO PAPER!!!!!!

Haha! I'm in a similar situation. I have 3 papers due next week plus a physics exam but I spent most of my Thanksgiving break just reading the threads here and checking my facebook account. It's tragic, I know...

And I thought I was the only one with the addiction. I check SDN like 50X a day and facebook, the same.