SDN neglects Optometry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blazenmadison

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems to me the optometry section is missing a pre-optometry forum and maybe an optometry residency forum? Both dentistry and pharmacy have pre-dental/pre-pharmacy forums.

Members don't see this ad.

i've inquired about this. to no avail, of course... :confused:

blazenmadison said:
It seems to me the optometry section is missing a pre-optometry forum and maybe an optometry residency forum? Both dentistry and pharmacy have pre-dental/pre-pharmacy forums.

The optometry forum doesn't have the traffic the others do. So, it was felt there was no need at this time to expand it

Members don't see this ad :)
blazenmadison said:

I noticed that there is not an interview feedback section for optometry. I am not looking in the right place?

nope, there is not an interview feedback section for optometry unfortunately. but there has been made a sticky on the top of the optometry forum that reads interview feedback that may be of some help to you.

Papermoon said:
I noticed that there is not an interview feedback section for optometry. I am not looking in the right place?