SDN neglects Optometry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blazenmadison

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems to me the optometry section is missing a pre-optometry forum and maybe an optometry residency forum? Both dentistry and pharmacy have pre-dental/pre-pharmacy forums.
 
i've inquired about this. to no avail, of course... 😕

blazenmadison said:
It seems to me the optometry section is missing a pre-optometry forum and maybe an optometry residency forum? Both dentistry and pharmacy have pre-dental/pre-pharmacy forums.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blazenmadison said:
It seems to me the optometry section is missing a pre-optometry forum and maybe an optometry residency forum? Both dentistry and pharmacy have pre-dental/pre-pharmacy forums.

I noticed that there is not an interview feedback section for optometry. I am not looking in the right place?
 
nope, there is not an interview feedback section for optometry unfortunately. but there has been made a sticky on the top of the optometry forum that reads interview feedback that may be of some help to you.

Papermoon said:
I noticed that there is not an interview feedback section for optometry. I am not looking in the right place?