SDN owns my soul!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many days can you go without getting on SDN?

• 0 it's more addictive than crack!

Votes: 33 47.1%

Votes: 11 15.7%

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • 3 (or more)

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

LadyJubilee8_18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:eek: I don't know about you guys, but SDN owns my soul now. Since the semester ended, I just spend hours and hours looking at posts and writing my own. I feel like such a loser, but I just can't stop! The Truth campaign should turn its attention away from cig companies and to the makers of SDN, its far more addictive - I'd say more addictive than crack... :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty soon you'll find yourself masturbating 10 times per day and thinking about SDN when you poop. After that you really hit rock bottom.

*starts backing away from Indo* ok a little too much information man...

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it's as addictive as crack. C'mon. You wouldn't... do unmentionable things on the streets, to get a hit of SDN. :laugh:

It is nice tho', great forums great people, good questions awesome answers. Just, very very helpful. An outlet for catharsis, if you need it. A beacon for guidance. A place to rant and rave, to ask silly things and profound questions. To explore ethics and beyond, or to debate any topic you want.

Anyway I put 3+ days because if I really thought I need to get away from the forums because of an unhealthy obsession (which would not be too unusual, given my high frequency postings for my short period of membership...) I believe I would have the discipline to do so. But, for the time being, I do not see my time commitment to this forum as a bad thing and as such I will not refrain from checking or posting here. :)

I take an SDN break on the weekends, but I can hardly go a full day at work without at least checking to see what's going on.

If you all want something really addictive, try reading some of the personals and rants and raves on craigslist.org. (The big cities are better than the smaller ones for more interesting posts). I actually used SDN to cure my addiction to CL. It's much healthier reading posts about medical school than ones by sexual deviants looking for a date, although, if you check it out, you will see, those are quite amusing. :) :laugh:

PineappleGirl said:
I take an SDN break on the weekends, but I can hardly go a full day at work without at least checking to see what's going on.

If you all want something really addictive, try reading some of the personals and rants and raves on craigslist.org. (The big cities are better than the smaller ones for more interesting posts). I actually used SDN to cure my addiction to CL. It's much healthier reading posts about medical school than ones by sexual deviants looking for a date, although, if you check it out, you will see, those are quite amusing. :) :laugh:

great i needed something else to do at work... :thumbup:

gdubb said:
great i needed something else to do at work... :thumbup:

Yeah, just be careful of some of the personals with pics. They may not be, um, "work appropriate".

PineappleGirl said:

This reminds me of when one of my friends was trying to quit smoking so he drank a beer every time he wanted a cig. He ended up becoming an alcoholic instead! But he did drop that nasty smoking habit :thumbup: