SDN Path Forum Ultimate Goal? The Power List.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yah you heard me right, we need to brainstorm on how to get on the Power List....hahahahasjdasda;jldh...sorry composing myself now....

What is THE POWER LIST you ask? Only the most important list you have never heard of. Once on the list, you are dining with luminaries like Greta Thunberg, Ralph Northam and Michael Moore.

Most importantly, THE POWER LIST is the elite of the elite provided by The Pathologist e-magazine, a periodical of outsized influence in today's pop culture.

My thoughts:
1.) Massive intersecting Twitter account: we put pics of semi clad women, pathology and lots and lots of "Orange Man Bad" content and hope AOC or Aunt Nancy reposts something and we get 100K new followers. This becomes the basis for our ticket to the Powwwaaa List.

2.) We declare ourselves the sole pathology group of "The Chaz", book MSNBC and Young Turks interviews to support this claim.

3.) Obviously everyone who wants to can join the medical faculty of the Chaz School of Medicine. Everyone can be full professors because any hierarchy is oppressive.

4.) Start #PowerListsoWhite trending. Everyone of the Chaz School of Medicine is 1/2000 native American by default. This should scare them into considering our nomination to the list.

I think we got this guys. Our ticket to the dream career in pathology is only one list away.

Nanopath any other suggestions??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You wish you were #1 on that list, don't you? :rofl:

You have no idea...LIFE...GOAL...OBSESSION.

This is literally where my entire meaning of life takes a 90 degree turn and I abandon all material possessions and status to make the climb to the ultimate pinnacle of this beleaguered profession. This isnt just me, this is ALL OF US folks. Let's do this!

man-standing-on-edge-of-cliff.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
The people that make it on this list are the people who tweet the most or sing the song “A Million Dreams”. I nominate LA as #1 but first you got to dance for us bud. Your kid will be so proud of you!!!!! Check out the vid below I think you can top it.

I haven’t seen many pathologists on TikTok yet but I think the opportunity is there LA!!!! Imagine all the aspiring med students screaming “LA!!!! We love you!!!”

Last edited:
SDN Path needs its own power list - forget the Pathologist magazine.

SDN Path Powerlist

1. LaDoc00
2. MikeSheree
3. Med Director New England
4. Yaah
5. WebbPinkerton
6. Unty
7. KeratinPearls
8. Magic man 72 / Thrombus
9. Y2Kfreeradical
10. Bauber

Honorable Mention: schiff, path24, harrisjameel, zarniwoop

Reactions: 1 user
nano path = LA crony or pseudonym?
also that top 10 is pretty much the entire forum, so you could just call it the SDN Path List

Reactions: 1 user
The people that make it on this list are the people who tweet the most or sing the song “A Million Dreams”. I nominate LA as #1 but first you got to dance for us bud. Your kid will be so proud of you!!!!! Check out the vid below I think you can top it.

I haven’t seen many pathologists on TikTok yet but I think the opportunity is there LA!!!! Imagine all the aspiring med students screaming “LA!!!! We love you!!!”

Oh snap, that is awesome. Definitely the most inspiring pathology vid ever. Is that no. 1 ranked Jared in there??

We definitely need tik tok videos but it will be hard to compete with nurses. I know the nurses typically do a tik tok everytime a patient dies of COVID.

And leave Nano path alone! He has opened our eyes to how truly sad & pitiful pathology has become.

What program is in the video? So we can shout: "sing your million slides song!!!" when we go to conference again (if we ever escape from current events that is).

Sing Ya Ya Ding Dong!!

Last edited: