B
b&ierstiefel
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It was seldom-used from a pooing perspective, I'm sure. Poor fountain. Maybe Andy will be reincarnated as one in his next lifeAndyMilonakis said:I like that one too...except in my case, it's a seldomly used drinking fountain.
what a horrible thing to say.deschutes said:It was seldom-used from a pooing perspective, I'm sure. Poor fountain. Maybe Andy will be reincarnated as one in his next lifeYou have my commiserations!
Remember, not everyone who sh*ts on you is your enemy! 😉AndyMilonakis said:what a horrible thing to say.
i'll take your word for it. i haven't let anyone defecate on me so i'm not qualified to make a verdict on that one.deschutes said:Remember, not everyone who sh*ts on you is your enemy! 😉
As a med student treated like an intern-to-be, I am a shroom. I am forever kept in the dark and periodically shovelled with manure.AndyMilonakis said:i'll take your word for it. i haven't let anyone defecate on me so i'm not qualified to make a verdict on that one.
if you're kept in the dark about patient related matters, you're not being treated like an intern-to-be. at least you don't have to do subIs. and of course, no intern year. BOOYAH!deschutes said:As a med student treated like an intern-to-be, I am a shroom. I am forever kept in the dark and periodically shovelled with manure.
AndyMilonakis said:at least you don't have to do subIs.
and your $10 US will turn into $492835.23 canadian.beary said:no subIs??!! Is this a Canadian thing?
*picks up and moves to Canada*
I have it on good authority that on the surgery rotation at CFU, clerks are allowed time off to "read" 😉beary said:no subIs??!! Is this a Canadian thing?
*picks up and moves to Canada*
AndyMilonakis said:and your $10 US will turn into $492835.23 canadian.
Oh look she even uses the term "sweet" correctly 🙂 She'll be right at home 😀beary said:sweet! even more reason to go!
deschutes said:Oh look she even uses the term "sweet" correctly 🙂 She'll be right at home 😀
yeah but you're not gonna find much to do when you're walkin' oot and aboot in that "country"beary said:I know what I'm doing, eh? 😉
Nobody told you to go walkin' in Sasketchewan...AndyMilonakis said:yeah but you're not gonna find much to do when you're walkin' oot and aboot in that "country"
deschutes said:Nobody told you to go walkin' in Sasketchewan...
yeah i got lost. you need to put up better road signs.deschutes said:Nobody told you to go walkin' in Sasketchewan...
Banff is in Alberta, which is where I am. Saskatchewan is like the Dakotas (apologies if my geography is off) - a lot of flat nothingness. Just keep driving.beary said:I would like to go to Sasketchewan sometime. Is that were Banff is? (Apologies if my geography is off).
deschutes said:Banff is in Alberta, which is where I am.
deschutes said:Sasketchewan is like the Dakotas (apologies if my geography is off) - a lot of flat nothingness. Just keep driving.
I am told Winnipeg, MB is even more international.AndyMilonakis said:my mom tells me that there are a lot of asian people in alberta.
deschutes said:beary that's a nice list! To which I would add the Sequioas, the Sarawak Chamber and the Icefields Parkway. Where is Zion?
Curious. I thought Zion was buried deep beneath the earth's surface... 🙂beary said:Zion is in Utah.
deschutes said:Curious. I thought Zion was buried deep beneath the earth's surface... 🙂
deschutes said:The Icefields Parkway is miles and miles of take-your-breath-away:
Also looks very cool. Will have to add to my list of overseas destinations.deschutes said:The Sarawak Chamber:
It's on the island of Borneo 😉
According to the Guinnes Book of Records it is the largest cave chamber in the world and can easily accomodate 40 Boeing 747s.
ItsGavinC said:Best Path thread ever (if such a thing must exist) 😉
I believe he refers to a spot in northeastern Canada, though I have not been around here long enough to know much about it!bananaface said:Which is where?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.