Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the wake of the SDN Med School Admissions guide, I started writing a pharmacy school admissions guide. We are hoping to have it out this fall, in time for next year's cycle.
I am looking for some current students or residents and recent grads willing to volunteer to be interviewed for quotes or Q&A features.
If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address, year in school, and which school you are attending or graduated from. If you are interested in being featured in a Q&A, please also let me know a little more about yourself and your interests.
Thanks!
I am looking for some current students or residents and recent grads willing to volunteer to be interviewed for quotes or Q&A features.
If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address, year in school, and which school you are attending or graduated from. If you are interested in being featured in a Q&A, please also let me know a little more about yourself and your interests.
Thanks!