SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

SDN Pharm Admissions Guide - student interviews and quotes needed

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by bananaface, Apr 24, 2007.

1. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Apr 24, 2004
    gone to seed
    In the wake of the SDN Med School Admissions guide, I started writing a pharmacy school admissions guide. We are hoping to have it out this fall, in time for next year's cycle.

I am looking for some current students or residents and recent grads willing to volunteer to be interviewed for quotes or Q&A features.

If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address, year in school, and which school you are attending or graduated from. If you are interested in being featured in a Q&A, please also let me know a little more about yourself and your interests.

Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Apr 24, 2004
    gone to seed
    There is a section on current practitioners too. If you are interested in being featured in that section or know someone who might be, please let me know.

Thanks! :)

4. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 imagine sisyphus happy Pharmacist 10+ Year Member

I have lots of great tips, but sadly they are of the nefarious or apathy-ridden variety. Though being the best tips, "organizations" don't like to be associated with them.

5. Requiem

Requiem Senior Member Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Jul 22, 2004
    wvu you should submit them anyway. the more viewpoints the better.

i'm pretty sure "nefarious" is too strong a word to use for your comments; a sense of humor and honesty make them worth hearing nonetheless.

6. Farmercyst

Farmercyst On with the Poodles already Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

How about someone who is not a student, not a practitioner, but feels they've been through enough of the application cycle to contribute something meaningful?