Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

SDN Pharm Admissions Guide - student interviews and quotes needed

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by bananaface, Apr 24, 2007.

1. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Pharmacist
    In the wake of the SDN Med School Admissions guide, I started writing a pharmacy school admissions guide. We are hoping to have it out this fall, in time for next year's cycle.

I am looking for some current students or residents and recent grads willing to volunteer to be interviewed for quotes or Q&A features.

If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address, year in school, and which school you are attending or graduated from. If you are interested in being featured in a Q&A, please also let me know a little more about yourself and your interests.

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Pharmacist
    There is a section on current practitioners too. If you are interested in being featured in that section or know someone who might be, please let me know.

Thanks! :)

4. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 imagine sisyphus happy
    Pharmacist

Pharmacist
    I have lots of great tips, but sadly they are of the nefarious or apathy-ridden variety. Though being the best tips, "organizations" don't like to be associated with them.

5. Requiem

Requiem Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus

wvu you should submit them anyway. the more viewpoints the better.

i'm pretty sure "nefarious" is too strong a word to use for your comments; a sense of humor and honesty make them worth hearing nonetheless.

6. Farmercyst

Farmercyst On with the Poodles already
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus

Pharmacist
    How about someone who is not a student, not a practitioner, but feels they've been through enough of the application cycle to contribute something meaningful?