1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

SDN Pharm Admissions Guide - student interviews and quotes needed

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by bananaface, Apr 24, 2007.

1. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    In the wake of the SDN Med School Admissions guide, I started writing a pharmacy school admissions guide. We are hoping to have it out this fall, in time for next year's cycle.

I am looking for some current students or residents and recent grads willing to volunteer to be interviewed for quotes or Q&A features.

If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address, year in school, and which school you are attending or graduated from. If you are interested in being featured in a Q&A, please also let me know a little more about yourself and your interests.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    There is a section on current practitioners too. If you are interested in being featured in that section or know someone who might be, please let me know.

Thanks! :)

4. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 imagine sisyphus happy
    Pharmacist 15+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I have lots of great tips, but sadly they are of the nefarious or apathy-ridden variety. Though being the best tips, "organizations" don't like to be associated with them.

5. Requiem

Requiem Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

wvu you should submit them anyway. the more viewpoints the better.

i'm pretty sure "nefarious" is too strong a word to use for your comments; a sense of humor and honesty make them worth hearing nonetheless.

6. Farmercyst

Farmercyst From the shadows
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    How about someone who is not a student, not a practitioner, but feels they've been through enough of the application cycle to contribute something meaningful?