SDN Resident/Fellow Roster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axm397

SDN Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it may be helpful to list those of us that are in or about to start PM&R residency. If you would like you name added to this list, please contact me. This may serve as a valuable resource to the medical students considering the career.

Please add to the list.

1. Boston University: Prof Moriarty

2. Columbia/Cornell: thewza

3. Eastern Carolina University: Beachrehab

4. Emory: SJS519, doctim, DREW

5. Georgetown/National Rehabilitation Hospital: mehul_25

6. Harvard/Spaulding: Stinky Tofu, electra, ziba

7. JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute: dotson

8. Johns Hopkins: theD.O.C., RuNnR

9. Kessler : Rehab_sports_dr

10. Loyola: Kelvination

11. LSU: dc2md

12. Marianjoy: Loseit

13. Mayo Clinic: MedBronc23, Brooklyndo2.1

14. Michigan State: PeeDee

15. Nassau University Medical Center: drvlad2004

16. Northwestern/RIC: fozzy40, oreosandsake, sports & Spine fellowship - Rehab_sports_dr

17. NYU: Karaoke, stumpjumper94

18. Ohio State :pMR2

19. Rush University : Disciple, cbest

20. Stanford: tari, eddo

21. SUNY Upstate Syracuse: myrandom2003

22. Temple : Taus

23. Thomas Jefferson: njdevil, J-rod

24. Tufts University: Rehabdoc, tufts

25. U Kansas: duncan

26. U Louisville: bry22

27. U of Cincinnati: pedspm&R (Graduate, Combined Pediatrics/PM&R)

28. UC Irvine: SCIronMike

29. UCDavis : Melancholy, thesage

30. UCLA: pmRch, Rehability

31. University of Alabama--Birmingham: ccarnal

32. University of Miami: goosequacks

33. University of Michigan: Tenacious DO, Ligament, nvrsumr, Finally M3, chauffeur

34. University of Missouri: dtratcliffe, Whirly

35. University of Pennsylvania: Ichi

36. University of Texas, HoustonBaylor Alliance: koyaanisqatsi(residency and TBI fellowship), bbbmd, PMR TX MS, jeeva, Euroboy98, OMMFellow06

37. University of Texas-San Antonio: Digablecat

38. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center: TX.DR (aka Lady Killer)

39. University of Washington: mjakec, ASUAZCOM, rxexercise

40. University of Wisconsin: eric k

41. Virginia Commonwealth: sportsmed09, distantmets

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Current and past fellows, please pm me if you would like to be added to the fellows roster.

Mehul25 - Pain Fellowship, Department of Anesthesiology Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, PA

Rehab_sports_dr: Spine & Sports Fellow at RIC, previously resident at UMDNJ/Kessler

Hi, just wanted to add myself as a new member--a resident at spaulding.thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am suprised at how few people are willing to share where they are currently fellowship training.

Loseit at Marianjoy Hospital

Please add Kelvination to the list. I'm at Loyola U Med Ctr in Chicagoland

Soon to be PGY4 at University of Louisville (based at Frazier Rehabilitation and Neuroscience Center)

axm397,

How is your experience at Chicago?

You can add me to the University of Washington. I matched as a categorical and I just started as an intern. I won't be doing much rehab this year, but I'd be happy to answer questions about the intern year.

anybody in the mount sinai program? anybody hear anything about mount sinai?

Add me to the list...

I'm at University of Kansas, PGY2

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
how bout a STICKY for this thread? it'll be easily visible so other SDN residents will be more likely to add themselves to the list. and of course it'll help the new match group starting to look at programs soon.

it is accessible through the FAQs link - the sdn admins told me to cut down on the number of stickies. I might consider making it more visible though...

Also, sdn itself has a mentoring program and they are specifically seeking some PM&R volunteers. please see http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=399869 for more details. thanks!

Does anyone know anything about the PM&R Residency program at SUNY Stonybrook? I have an interview scheduled and am debating if I should cancel it. There is nothing on the internet on this program...

what a great place to post your question... /sarcasm

how about a new thread for it?

it is accessible through the FAQs link - the sdn admins told me to cut down on the number of stickies. I might consider making it more visible though...

Also, sdn itself has a mentoring program and they are specifically seeking some PM&R volunteers. please see http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=399869 for more details. thanks!
How about taking down the ride for rehab sticky (After all, it ended in the Summer) and putting this one in its place?

Are there any past or current PM&R residents still interested in mentoring? Am a MS3 planning auditions and trying to understand application process for both prelim and PGY2 PM&R.
Thanks.

I'm absolutely glad to help. Please feel free to PM me.

Another resident here happy to help!

Maybe we should have an updated resident roster. What do you think?

Hey So can I get the ball rolling with whoever is in charge of making this list ?

Brooklyndo2.1 (AKA brooklyndo2) currently Long Beach Medical Center, NY PGY4 , incoming fellow, Polytrauma/Traumatic Brain Injury at MCV/ Mcguire Holmes VA, Richmond, VA
happy:luck:

Last edited:
OK - how about everyone who is interested in mentoring students (current resident/fellow/academic attendings) - post here for the next month. After I compile everyone interested, will delete the existing roster and update with the users who post their interest in becoming mentors.

You know you can put me down...

Last edited:
I'm in.
R2 at Univ of Wash starting in July

PGY-2 at Mayo next year.

Happy to help with medical student mentoring. I already take part in that on a smaller scale at my intern program where I went to medical school too.

I'm willing to help. Didn't the AAPMR have a student mentoring program starting up a little while ago? I remember signing up to be a mentor, but nothing ever came from it. Now I can't find that information on their website. Weird?

you can keep me down for UCD PM&R residency.

Thesage is a PM&R PGY-4 there although haven't seen him on the forums lately, so unsure if he's still interested.

Dunno if you could put me on for the pain fellowship since it's anesthesia, but at least it's still at UCD. Unfort, I don't think any of the UCD PM&R sports or NMD fellows are on SDN.

Tenacious DO
Univ. of Michigan PGY2 starting this summer
GO BLUE!!!

Goosequacks
Starting in July 2012 - PGY-2 at MIAMI! ;)

Feel free to put me down:

PGY-4 at BCM/UT PM&R Alliance, staying for brain injury fellowship starting in July

(You know who I am :) Although I have only sporadically logged onto this site and have rarely posted on it, I would be glad to mentor!)

I would be glad to mentor. PGY-2 at UW starting in July.

If you want a lowly PGY-1 (starting this summer), feel free to add me to the list. But I will prob need some mentoring too!

2011-12: Berkshire Medical Center (Internship)
2012-15: Boston University Medical Center PM&R

In the same boat as Prof, but would be happy to mentor when the time comes! Gonna be at Rush for the next 4 years :D

Hi everyone. I'm from the midwest and am considering Indiana University School of Medicine for PM&R. There are 4 spots, 1 of which was unfilled last year. I'm not sure if they filled all 4 this year. Is that a concern? I literally haven't found one review of the program on this website anywhere! Thanks a lot!

Melancholy is right, I haven't been on the boards in a while, but I am still here and happy to answer questions about UC Davis. I am currently a PGY-4

I'd like to help mentor or whatever else you need.

Add me to University of Washington