SDN Session in Dublin!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pattycanuck

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering who was going to be around in Dublin this coming week? I am flying to Ireland today for a little R&R for a week. If any are interested in meeting up and discussing things related to postgraduate stuff/experience in Canada and the US (I'll know more of the Canadian stuff, but asking stuff about US residencies, etc. I'll give a shot and give my two cents worth there too). If it helps it helps, great. If not, we can at least have a friendly pint together :D

I'm free the latter half next week between Wed and Fri (13th-15th Dec). Afternoon or early evening - your choice (no late evenings .. I'm getting old :D). The Westbury Hotel (lobby) off Grafton Street - pretty open with couches, quiet and can serve coffee and EtOH.

Ealier replies to this thread the better. I understand a lot of you may have headed back to the US/Canada already, but nonetheless. This is not just for anyone American or Canadian either ... all Irish and other countries' citizens also invited!

Have a merry X-mas/happy holidays!

PC

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Patty,

We at UCD are starting exams on Monday (new modularized curriculum means we have modules ending in December) so we may have trouble meeting up. In particular, we have exams 18:00-20:00 on both Thursday and Friday, with a total of four to five exams this week (depending on one's elective) with one or two more next week. Sadly, I don't think I can make an afternoon or early evening meeting late this week. :-(

Maybe next time.

In the mean time, thanks for answering all our questions!

hey pattycanuck
i don't have an exam on friday (the 15th), so i can come meet you...i have some questions about returning to canada (especially ontario) and your experiences with that. let me know what time works for you (i'd prefer sometime early in the afternoon).

hopefully i'll see you then.

thanks