shahalam

brownmedstudent
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2004
The South
Status
Medical Student
sdn is like a drug to me now. i cant get enough of it. i check sdn like 10 times a day, and check it just to put off studying for a bit. isnt it ironic how checking a website that would help you become a doctor is what might stop me from becoming one? :p anyways, anyone else addicted like me? :)

TicAL

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2005
Status
I am...I think it's directly correlated to our obsessive pre-med tendancies ;)

sk1684

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2005
Status
Its unbelievable how you can become a slave to a website!!! i really need to limit the number of times i check SDN. Its not good for my mental health! LOL

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
yeah, the green light is on for all of us right now. this thing is worse than livejournal or facebook. at least ive got 5 more months to screw around on here without having to worry about it being a study distraction :D

scrappysurfer

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
San Diego, CA
Status
cubsrule4e said:
yeah, the green light is on for all of us right now. this thing is worse than livejournal or facebook. at least ive got 5 more months to screw around on here without having to worry about it being a study distraction :D
its most definitely slowing down my biomech testing.

cubsrule4e -I'll second the hooray for future orthopods. a few years from now look for the spunky 5'4'' curly haired blonde -if you can see me over the heads of the 6'5'' ex-basketball players

huduvudu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2005
Status
I don't post a lot, but I get headaches and jitters if I don't check the latest posts at least every hour or two...

must.....stop......reading.....sdn......

huduvudu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2005
Status
yes, I realize that this is only a harbinger. my needs will increase with tolerance.