sdn, stop being so damn addictive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahalam

brownmedstudent
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sdn is like a drug to me now. i cant get enough of it. i check sdn like 10 times a day, and check it just to put off studying for a bit. isnt it ironic how checking a website that would help you become a doctor is what might stop me from becoming one? :p anyways, anyone else addicted like me? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am...I think it's directly correlated to our obsessive pre-med tendancies ;)

Its unbelievable how you can become a slave to a website!!! i really need to limit the number of times i check SDN. Its not good for my mental health! LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, the green light is on for all of us right now. this thing is worse than livejournal or facebook. at least ive got 5 more months to screw around on here without having to worry about it being a study distraction :D

cubsrule4e said:
yeah, the green light is on for all of us right now. this thing is worse than livejournal or facebook. at least ive got 5 more months to screw around on here without having to worry about it being a study distraction :D

its most definitely slowing down my biomech testing.

cubsrule4e -I'll second the hooray for future orthopods. a few years from now look for the spunky 5'4'' curly haired blonde -if you can see me over the heads of the 6'5'' ex-basketball players

I don't post a lot, but I get headaches and jitters if I don't check the latest posts at least every hour or two...

must.....stop......reading.....sdn......

10 times a day? thats nothing.

yes, I realize that this is only a harbinger. my needs will increase with tolerance.