SDN User Feedback Request! "What do you want? "

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SDNFeedback

Student Doctor Network is looking for what our users would like to see in improvements on our site. With the monies from donations this year, SDN has been able to upgrade the servers and is currently in process of updating the database server. We are working to improve SDN and respond to what resources the majority of our users wish to utilize (and of course make SDN more stable so there is no more crashing!)

In response to user requests, this year SDN has already implemented these changes:

• revamped its forums with the addition and reorganization of various forums and sub-forums,
• added the SDN bookstore, SDN store, and upgraded donor privileges to raise money for SDN,
• updated interview feedback forum,
• as well as added more partners in order to serve our users and provide them with the latest and greatest information on various fields (Such as McGill Journal of Medicine, painrounds.com, eyeorbit.org, d aMD-MBA.org)
• and much, much more!​

So we are now requesting what YOU, as the user, to provide us with feedback and suggestions on what you would like to have in terms upgrades of features and format changes. Our goal is to have people from all walks of life contribute to SDN and help us to create an invaluable resource for pre-professional health programs through graduate school, practice specialties and beyond.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The stickies are irritating. please Get rid of them.

Honestly, if I totally get rid of the stickies there are going to be complaints about the fact that there are so many threads about the same thing. Those kind of complaints that I received before is why the stickies exist in the first place. I will get around to consolidating them at some point, though, so there aren't so many.

DrMom said:
Honestly, if I totally get rid of the stickies there are going to be complaints about the fact that there are so many threads about the same thing. Those kind of complaints that I received before is why the stickies exist in the first place. I will get around to consolidating them at some point, though, so there aren't so many.

Make one sticky. Place all other stickies as links within the one sticky. Problem solved. Also, remove stickies such as this one (the OP is actually a TOS violation for a repeat post). Also remove the one that appears everywhere saying "For Sale / Wanted Posts."

Pox in a box said:
Make one sticky. Place all other stickies as links within the one sticky. Problem solved. Also, remove stickies such as this one (the OP is actually a TOS violation for a repeat post). Also remove the one that appears everywhere saying "For Sale / Wanted Posts."

The OP of this thread is an official rep of SDN.

Pox in a box said:
It's still a repeated post in multiple SDN forums.

It seems clear to me that we (the mods/admins of SDN) are allowed to ask posters in every forum for feedback. In fact, it would be a legit complaint if we left forums out.

Status
Not open for further replies.