SDN vs. Life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GTea

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am spending tooooo much time on SDN and can't stay away. It doesn't help that I don't have much to do these days.

What do you do to resist SDN temptations?

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, it's always nice to get out a textbook and work on solving some parametic equations for the arc length. It just so happens that that is what I'm doing right now (Calculus 2 homework). Go watch TV. SDN is boring. :eek: Did you know that the arc length of a cycloid is eight times the radius of the circle which generated the cycloid?

You can't give up SDN. It is a part of your life now. That is why I have an ode to SDN in my signature.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN vs Life? Wait so there's a difference? :confused: :laugh:

isn't SDN life? i don;t understand, what else is htere? i see all this green stuff and white fluff outside my window, but what are htey?

I've been putting in some heavy volunteer hours at Chicago Public Radio to keep from constant obsessing.

I will probably be posting on this board for the next 30 years. But I like to sleep when not posting, oh and some times take shots of Southern Comfort and go make a fool out of myself.

Actually, I don't really take shots, I usually chug from the handle. (not to good for the liver)

I hope I won't be spending this much time on SDN as a medstudent next year...

I spend ~ 2 hours on this site a day and usually find it very encouraging. Its nice to see that other people go through what you're experiencing.... Uh now I hafta go study.

Interesting questions! It fills my heart with joy to see my future colleagues wrestle with substantial questions such as these. Someone mentioned temptation. That's key! Removing yourself from temptations, especially when it competes with your "life" (as in life of personal relationship with Jesus Christ) is vital in re-calibrating, so to speak. Thank you for reminding us all what is really important in this life, which is glorying God and enjoying Him forever. SDN and medicine are important too, but can only be secondary to our spiritual development as morally responsible and loving children of God. :)