SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyways, I've read up to the end of the thread finally and I'm caught up, top two on my list right now are Dyachei and Lupin, with still some slight suspicions of phil.

I had the spy glass last night.... Phil was seen with the arrow trying to rez someone (I was not told who) and then she was seen being whipped and she dropped the arrow.

Members don't see this ad.

There was a message received last night that indicated you were a wolf. Though not sure how much I believe it or trust it. But you are still on the list.

Ah gotcha. I don't have any way to prove myself other than just looking at my recent actions, but I'm telling you I would definitely disregard anything else that message said if it claimed I'm a wolf, it's someone messing with you.. Because anyways, if it had actually been from WTF and she wanted to out a wolf, she could have simply just posted it on the board, since whoever she messaged would end up outting the contents and admitting who sent the message anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are supposed to be thinking LIS is your father..... this is borderline incest..... :barf:
There are plenty of little girls that idolize their fathers and want to marry someone who reminds them of them. :) (I am trying to get LIS stuff in here while in yet another lunch meeting and finishing lab stuff. Sorry it isn't to your liking. :p)

I had the spy glass last night.... Phil was seen with the arrow trying to rez someone (I was not told who) and then she was seen being whipped and she dropped the arrow.

That's part of the reason I slightly suspected Phil after he admitted he had the arrow earlier... When DocE died, he said:

3) Guess who still has revival powers?

So I thought maybe he was referring to the wolves already knowing that one of them had a revival weapon since items were already distributed at that time (unless one of the roles can actually rez).

so just back from lunch w/ mom. still not a wolf. was brought back as "now super undead and creepy Lupin". Both times i was rezzed, i was not told how.

Come on. We are so close to winning. I would be incredibly stupid as a wolf to get FFM lynched like I did. Especially with DVMD really pushing not to. It would (and did) guarantee me getting lynched.

But if there were several wolves left, I could see it being worth the tradeoff of putting you up for risk of lynch to get rid of FFMs ability and item. Honestly even though I tried to defend myself, I could see how other people were suspicious of me and thought I was for sure a goner (especially with DVMD telling you not to pick FFM). Makes very little sense as to why you didn't pick me that lynch, especially since it was clear I obviously had the bourbon at the time.

*sees flurry of posts*

nowwerecooking.jpg

But if there were several wolves left, I could see it being worth the tradeoff of putting you up for risk of lynch to get rid of FFMs ability and item. Honestly even though I tried to defend myself, I could see how other people were suspicious of me and thought I was for sure a goner (especially with DVMD telling you not to pick FFM). Makes very little sense as to why you didn't pick me that lynch, especially since it was clear I obviously had the bourbon at the time.
Who says there are several wolves left? WTF? Doc? While I imagine that to be true, since we don't have a real clue which of us is villager, NOW is the opportune time to test LIS dying in a lynch. We cannot afford to loose villagers at this point. And like I said, there were extenuating circumstances as to why I lynched FFM despite DVMD's saying not to.

LIS, you could help me out here if you felt like it. :)

Also, DocE's post about how real Lupin is his buddy, just sticks out too much to me....

Yeah, I could be wrong, but it was something I noticed a while back when I was PMing with Lupin and seemed odd in my mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who says there are several wolves left? WTF? Doc? While I imagine that to be true, since we don't have a real clue which of us is villager, NOW is the opportune time to test LIS dying in a lynch. We cannot afford to loose villagers at this point. And like I said, there were extenuating circumstances as to why I lynched FFM despite DVMD's saying not to.

Oh really? Please explain, because you sure couldn't explain it to me.... all that you told me was "I am sticking with my gut" so I want to her these circumstances that you couldn't reveal back then.

Also, DocE's post about how real Lupin is his buddy, just sticks out too much to me....

Yeah, I could be wrong, but it was something I noticed a while back when I was PMing with Lupin and seemed odd in my mind.
That is bull. I said why he said that as did he. And every time I am lynched as villager, you guys say I said something odd. I am LUPIN, for crying out loud. I can't NOT be odd.

Reactions: 2 users

Well.. that's going off what WTF has said so far of thinking theres 2 wolves still, possibly 3, (which granted we have no reason to trust, but she did give us DocE), and from how many no kill nights there were/the fact that we've only found 6 wolves for being on day 15 in a game that started with 28 players.

Also, since DocE was unseerable and no one had cast suspicions on him at the time of the FFM lynch, you guys must have been pretty confident he would never be found out. And if LIS is actually an alpha, that would have just made you guys even MORE confident.

Oh really? Please explain, because you sure couldn't explain it to me.... all that you told me was "I am sticking with my gut" so I want to her these circumstances that you couldn't reveal back then.
I did give you most of my reasons. It just seemed too perfect that he chose to fleece me right after I had expressed concern of his wolfyness TO kaydubs both before and after she was discovered to be converted. Also his stating that he couldn't think of any good items to make. He has been playing far too long for that to have been accurate. I forget what else he had said that I knew he should have known but, can't remember what it was now. And I really read that you were not sure if you believed him or not. I did not get that he said it was an item that was supposed to help with the nights' investigation, I though he was going to make an item that would help us. All he would have had to do is make it like that box that you push A or B to chance info or block, but it always blocked.

Official Lynch Tally:
Lupin - 3 (DVMD, Devyn, Philliab)
LIS - 1 (Lupin)

Role call @dyachei @Cyndia @LetItSnow

Mayor Tally:
Philliab 1 - (Philliab)
LIS 1 - (Lis)
DVMD 1 - (DVMD)

15 minutes remain...

I have a meeting so the write up might not be til like 3pm...

I did give you most of my reasons. It just seemed too perfect that he chose to fleece me right after I had expressed concern of his wolfyness TO kaydubs both before and after she was discovered to be converted. Also his stating that he couldn't think of any good items to make. He has been playing far too long for that to have been accurate. I forget what else he had said that I knew he should have known but, can't remember what it was now. And I really read that you were not sure if you believed him or not. I did not get that he said it was an item that was supposed to help with the nights' investigation, I though he was going to make an item that would help us. All he would have had to do is make it like that box that you push A or B to chance info or block, but it always blocked.

And none of this would have made me suspicious. And his item making had restrictions, it wasn't as straightforward as just making up an item. And when someone tells you, "Hey don't lynch this person if you want to still have investigations", why would you assume he was claiming that as his role? Especially if you knew that item making was his role??? That doesn't make sense.

Hey! Hey guys!

Why don't you get yer heads out of yer arses?

Ask the drunk girl.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, I am assuming no one is changing. Good luck anyways. You guys have a record with lynching me when I am close to end game as a villager. It's ok though. I understand. Just makes me sad. I have the silly journal, so no loss.

LIS, can I please partake in the wolf party anyway? I did do you guys a big favor! I want chacotacos!!!! Can't wait until we a reunited!!!
And none of this would have made me suspicious. And his item making had restrictions, it wasn't as straightforward as just making up an item. And when someone tells you, "Hey don't lynch this person if you want to still have investigations", why would you assume he was claiming that as his role? Especially if you knew that item making was his role??? That doesn't make sense.
You didn't read. I said he could have told you he was making an investigative item and fooled you by making one that doesn't work and getting out of a lynch and buying time before people found out the item was worthless.

I think I need to stop playing WW. I have zero instincts, miss things that are plainly stated out in posts, and all around just seem to suck at it.

How can lynching LIS result in wolves winning the game?!

Like I said, based on numbers I'm pretty damn sure theres at least one convert left. He might not be an alpha, but I don't want to take that risk at this point in the game, because if we fail at a lynch and wolves kill another one of us at night, the numbers are not looking good.

Like I said, based on numbers I'm pretty damn sure theres at least one convert left. He might not be an alpha, but I don't want to take that risk at this point in the game, because if we fail at a lynch and wolves kill another one of us at night, the numbers are not looking good.
It was already learned with the dice that he would die with lynch, but be revived. That may be gone since Doc is dead.

unlynch Lupin lynch Cyndia

drunk girl thinks that you are all wrong....

you let the life of the party be kilt.

uncool. no whiskey for any of you.

Okay screw this, villagers are done for if I die. :shrug: Well done wolves, think you deserved this win, I honestly had no idea what was going on for most of the game.

I'm not, I'm alone in a group and had no effective items the last few rounds, so I'm just going based off of what I've tried to reason out from the thread. Anyways lynch is over and looks like I'm dead so yeah. Game over for villagers I think.

Yeah I wasn't lying. I was a lurker and villager, and just happened to be chatty today because I stayed home to prepare for heading off to Florida tomorrow. Ah well. Will stick to being quieter in the future, I last longer in games that way.. Well done wolves, I'm still confused as to who you are.

I have to figure out time stamps... According to my phone both cyndia and Philliab might of been late...

:shrug: I understand. Just going by what my computer said.