Searched SDN before I asked this....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am not searching right, but wondering how much does it cost to apply to each school you want to go to, and then how much is deposit usually?

A

Members don't see this ad.

Varies....I would say the typical is 50 for your secondary (maybe more, depending on the school). Likewise with the deposit, although it tends to be a lot more than 50 lol. I think the school I applied to requires a 2,000 deposit. Also, don't forget about AACOMAS fees. GL

Varies....I would say the typical is 50 for your secondary (maybe more, depending on the school). Likewise with the deposit, although it tends to be a lot more than 50 lol. I think the school I applied to requires a 2,000 deposit. Also, don't forget about AACOMAS fees. GL

So far, I have seen deposits range from $3000 (WCU-COM) to $1500 (LECOM), and I remember paying some secondaries from $80 - $25 (some were allopathic though)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you everyone, and elftown thanks a lot, I have marked that page, I know it won't stay the same. However I am sure it will be comparable by the time I apply. I'm going to make sure to have an application fund set aside.

A