Searching for D.P.T. to shadow, San Diego area.

Started by h2beezy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

h2beezy

Newbie
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, new to the forum but I am looking for a Therapist to shadow and/or possibly volunteer for in the San Diego area, or relatively close-by.

I am a recent grad from UCSD (2010) in Chemistry and decided that one of the occupations I would eventually like to get into is this right here. So I'll take anything I can get. My hours are flexible and I would really like to get a chance to see what someone practicing in this field really does from day to day.

Feel free to send me a PM for more information about me or with any questions.

Thanks
 
Try Brett Bloom at Rehab United. He is a wonderful teacher and knows a LOT. He's at their Grossmont location. You probably won't get him on the phone, so I recommend calling in the morning to see if he's in the for the day and then stopping by with your resume if he is in. Here's their website:

http://www.rehabunited.com/Locations.htm

Good luck!