homeslyeece

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Status
I sent in my deposit to howard 2 weeks ago, and I also called the admissions office to confirm that they had received my deposit. But...I just checked with the bank, and they haven't cashed my check! Do schools usually cash them right away?? Should I worry?? :confused:

Last edited:

PharmOl

I do Math.
Oct 5, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Status
Pharmacy Student
Deposit for a spot at a Pharmacy school- $2000.00
Mailing the deposit via certified mail- $7.00
Conrimation of delivery in your hand- Priceless

ShadowRX

The Legend KilleRx
Jan 29, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
Deposit for a spot at a Pharmacy school- $2000.00
Mailing the deposit via certified mail- $7.00
Confirmation of delivery in your hand- less than $5.00
There. Fixed.

Xantoril

5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2010
Seattle, WA
Status
Pharmacy Student
I sent in mine three weeks ago and they haven't deposit the check yet. But they did email me to let me know that they received the check. Not sure why they are just holding onto it.

Aug 28, 2009
Status
hi homeslyeece if they confirmed that they got ur check, i think it's okay. btw, how much for the deposit at howard. I just got an email said that i'm conditional accepted, nothing for deposit, financial aid, or housing at all. i just wonder how abt u?

Oct 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I sent in mine three weeks ago and they haven't deposit the check yet. But they did email me to let me know that they received the check. Not sure why they are just holding onto it.
I sent mine into UIC on 12/17 and they still haven't deposited the check! BAH!

Li0nh3art

Accepted: Class of 2014
Jul 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I don't see a need to worry. You called to confirm they'd received it. In retrospect, getting the delivery confirmation would have saved you a lotta worries

I sent in my deposit to howard 2 weeks ago, and I also called the admissions office to confirm that they had received my deposit. But...I just checked with the bank, and they haven't cashed my check! Do schools usually cash them right away?? Should I worry?? :confused:

Li0nh3art

Jul 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
The deposit is $600. Non-refundable of course lol and only $300 is applied to your student account

hi homeslyeece if they confirmed that they got ur check, i think it's okay. btw, how much for the deposit at howard. I just got an email said that i'm conditional accepted, nothing for deposit, financial aid, or housing at all. i just wonder how abt u?

Li0nh3art

Jul 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

homeslyeece

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Status
I did get a delivery confirmation too! I feel like I'm probably just worrying for no reason because they didn't cash it yet. =/