Seat in pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

robo2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to two schools, and I am wondering if I can hold seats in both. Is that okay? I kind of feel bad about it, but can it be done? There are many reasons mainly family. Can someone please answer this question. I know ill have my final decision at the end of this spring, which is way before the money for enrollment is due. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's ok if you have the money to pay for the fees

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, you can hold seat at both schools. It is a big decision if you need more time and have the money for 2 deposits then do it.

As others have said, you can hold two spots. I did, and let the other one go ASAP when I knew my final decision so that they could give it to someone else.

I recently just got accepted to a school and I think I have about 2 weeks to give them an answer, but I'm still doing interviews and waiting on other schools. I probably wont hear back till March, so do you guys think I should just hold a seat for the school I just got accepted too? Or is there any way to stall?? $700 is just a lot of money :(

I recently just got accepted to a school and I think I have about 2 weeks to give them an answer, but I'm still doing interviews and waiting on other schools. I probably wont hear back till March, so do you guys think I should just hold a seat for the school I just got accepted too? Or is there any way to stall?? $700 is just a lot of money :(

You should call the school and ask for an installement plan. The school I got accepted to offers that and that's what I'm doing waiting on the rest.