Seats left at ICO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forum stalker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how many seat are left at ICO? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know an exact number, but I know there are seats left. I don't think there are that many though. Based on what they said at my interview there are 10 or more, but I don't know many more.

my interview is not till April 17 ... gosh ... seats will be probably be filled by then. I don't know if it's going to be a waste of money to fly there if the class is already going to be full.

Members don't see this ad :)
my interview is not till April 17 ... gosh ... seats will be probably be filled by then. I don't know if it's going to be a waste of money to fly there if the class is already going to be full.

I think no matter what there will be 10 spots left when you interview. It was kind of confusing, but they wait to fill the last 10 spots until all of the interviews are done so they get a look at everyone. Then they fill in those spots and make an alternate list and rank it. Then they fill any spots that open up with the alternate list. I wouldn't skip the interview unless you really don't think you want to go there and are in at other schools.

I think no matter what there will be 10 spots left when you interview. It was kind of confusing, but they wait to fill the last 10 spots until all of the interviews are done so they get a look at everyone. Then they fill in those spots and make an alternate list and rank it. Then they fill any spots that open up with the alternate list. I wouldn't skip the interview unless you really don't think you want to go there and are in at other schools.

ohhh i see, well that makes sense then. yeah, I'm gonna still go for it... never know my chances