Second-bachelors?

Started by oonasna1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oonasna1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys

I didn't have a strong GPA after my UG (Personal issues). I decided to pursue medicine again but i didnt get into any post-bacc programs. I decided to to go to a school close by (brooklyn college) which has a really good science program and has close relations with a good medical school (SUNY downstate) as a non-degree student). I got EMT certified and will be volunteering at a hospital nearby. My question is the second-degree worth it and should I try to get in a post bacc again?
 
Hey Guys

I didn't have a strong GPA after my UG (Personal issues). I decided to pursue medicine again but i didnt get into any post-bacc programs. I decided to to go to a school close by (brooklyn college) which has a really good science program and has close relations with a good medical school (SUNY downstate) as a non-degree student). I got EMT certified and will be volunteering at a hospital nearby. My question is the second-degree worth it and should I try to get in a post bacc again?
we're going to need specifics, here...
 
Hey Guys

I didn't have a strong GPA after my UG (Personal issues). I decided to pursue medicine again but i didnt get into any post-bacc programs. I decided to to go to a school close by (brooklyn college) which has a really good science program and has close relations with a good medical school (SUNY downstate) as a non-degree student). I got EMT certified and will be volunteering at a hospital nearby. My question is the second-degree worth it and should I try to get in a post bacc again?
Brooklyn College does not have a good science program just to be clear on that.

As mentioned, without knowing GPA its tough to say anything