Second degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doit4humanity

It's Morphin' Time!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, I'm sorry for spamming forum with my nonsense. I just needed some advice on finishing up my pre-reqs. Is it a good idea to apply at a local university for a 2nd degree in Biochemistry, but only finish up to pre req courses and then apply for med school?
 
That's what I did.
I ended up deciding to finish the second degree (financial reasons + liked it + didn't have anything else better to do in the gap year) but it wouldn't be necessary to complete the second degree.
Also, doing it this way, I have a full financial aid package and get priority class registration, which has made things much easier.
 
That's what I did.
I ended up deciding to finish the second degree (financial reasons + liked it + didn't have anything else better to do in the gap year) but it wouldn't be necessary to complete the second degree.
Also, doing it this way, I have a full financial aid package and get priority class registration, which has made things much easier.


Great, thank you for your reply that is what I will do then!