Second Degree

Started by JETER
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JETER

Super Educated, I'm Smarter than Spock
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a PhD student in Chemical Engineering. I am going to abort the PhD for a MS due to MSTP. Because I now have a surplus of credits, I realize that I can get a second masters in BME or physics (I also have a physics B.S) next semester. HOWEVER, either one of these would be plan B (i.e., no thesis). Since I want to do research in the medical field as a career, I am not sure how a plan B masters would help me. Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks.

~ Jeter