Second Interview

Started by rxormd2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxormd2b

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you guys been asked to come back for a second interview?
 
I didnt know that any schools required a second interview.
 
Laferno said:
I didnt know that any schools required a second interview.


I didn't either but I just got invited back for a second interview. I wonder whats going on????????
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rxormd2b said:
I didn't either but I just got invited back for a second interview. I wonder whats going on????????

What school is this for?