Second Lap Through UWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lawnboy313

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the best way to do a second lap through UWorld? I don't have the reset option with my subscription, so I'd love to know how to set up the blocks so I'm sure to encounter all the questions again (if possible). I imagine there's some way to do it with using the incorrect/marked options, but my brain is fried from studying neuro pharm all day....I'd love to hear any bright ideas.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Can't you just select the "All" tab under the thingy that gets you to choose which questions to use? I guess that won't really work once you're kind of far through the second lap, but it's a start.

You could mark every question and then unmark each block right after you do them...

That's about the only way I can think of if you want to do them randomly sorted. Otherwise you could do the question blocks by topic and it could be easier to keep track of.

when's your exam....i haven't even gotten through half of uworld and my exam is in a month....i'm hoping to do a second pass as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the ideas everybody. :thumbup:

when's your exam....i haven't even gotten through half of uworld and my exam is in a month....i'm hoping to do a second pass as well

I got mine in a month too....I can't wait to be done!!!!

I'm glad someone started this thread, b/c I was about to do so in a few weeks, anyways. I currently have the 6 month UWorld subscription and am going through it right now (test is in June) for a 1st run using Tutor mode, reading each explanation, annotating into FA when necessary, etc. Like the above posters, I plan to finish my first run right before crunch month and then redo all the questions (this time under Timed, Random). I checked a few days ago but I couldn't find any posts about how to actually reset the question bank. Does anyone know how? Thanks!

Pretty sure its under the utilities tab
Yep, it is.

For those of you who, like me, started doing questions without marking them all, here's my plan:

1) Complete all the questions I can for this nasty string of NBME's I have without marking anything.
2) On my first Taus pass through everything (by system), mark the questions I do.
3) Once I've done enough questions to start getting a bunch of repeats, I'll start doing sets filtered by both system and subject and marking those.
4) After all/most questions have been marked, go back through using the "Marked" question option when creating a test. Unmark each question as you go.

That'll get me 3 full passes through UWorld without too much extra effort.