Second look question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pakmand

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has wanted to do a second look and the program told them not to bother? I want to do a second look at one of my reach programs but I don't have much money left, so I want to use it well. If a program does not have any intention of ranking you highly or at all, will they tell you not to do a second look or at least indicate that its not worthwhile?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

pakmand said:
Just wondering if anyone has wanted to do a second look and the program told them not to bother? I want to do a second look at one of my reach programs but I don't have much money left, so I want to use it well. If a program does not have any intention of ranking you highly or at all, will they tell you not to do a second look or at least indicate that its not worthwhile?

thanks
I can't speak for other program directors, but I will inform applicants who won't be ranked about their status when they call to arrange a second visit. It isn't fair to let an unranked applicant needlessly spend time and money on a second visit.

Scott Mittman
Program Director, Johns Hopkins