Second Round of Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amatomation

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I threw this question out there in response to an earlier re-applicant thread but I had a feeling it would get lost in the sauce, so here it is again:

Has anyone every been invited for a second round of interviews for a single school? I have already had one full day of interviews, was placed on the waiting list, and now I am asked to schedule another round.

Your impressions, experience, etc. would be invaluable!

Cheers
 
amatomation said:
Hello everyone,

I threw this question out there in response to an earlier re-applicant thread but I had a feeling it would get lost in the sauce, so here it is again:

Has anyone every been invited for a second round of interviews for a single school? I have already had one full day of interviews, was placed on the waiting list, and now I am asked to schedule another round.

Your impressions, experience, etc. would be invaluable!

Cheers



Yeap had that at UMDSOM stayed on waitlist.
 
amatomation said:
Hello everyone,

I threw this question out there in response to an earlier re-applicant thread but I had a feeling it would get lost in the sauce, so here it is again:

Has anyone every been invited for a second round of interviews for a single school? I have already had one full day of interviews, was placed on the waiting list, and now I am asked to schedule another round.

Your impressions, experience, etc. would be invaluable!

Cheers

Wow...can't say I have ever heard of such...Good Luck and Turn It On for this second round!