Second Time Interviewing At The Same School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

htownkid1993

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted last year at a school and this year, as I am doing a one year masters program, the school called me back to interview. They really loved me at the interview last year, but were wondering why I didn't have many upper level bio classes (micro, physio, etc.). However, now that Im doing a masters with those classes, does this greatly increase my chances of acceptance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Personally I would talk about how you've improved yourself since the last time they interviewed you (I'm betting they're going to ask this question).
 
OP is nervous and is looking to SDN to calm his/her nerves. That's not "silly."

@htownkid1993 , stay confident - do well again in the interview; you made it to the waitlist last time, and I hope you'll make an acceptance this time.

Thanks so much. People like you will actually make for wonderful healthcare professionals.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad