secondaries copy paste

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
secondary question asks what is one activity that shaped you or made you stronger or whatever. that's exactly what my PS talks about. copy/paste? or write whole new essay?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what do you think they want to see?

I absolutely wouldn't use your PS again. Find something else to talk about, or write a new essay about a topic briefly described in your PS. Simply restating the same thing is a wasted opportunity to show another side of yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely rewrite, without a shadow of a doubt....They'd be re-reading it back to back and see that you put in no effort. I know that is probably not your intention, but try to think of something else, or at LEAST, "spin" your topic into something different.

go into depth on something you touched on in your ps. the only time it's ok to copy and paste for secondaries is when 2 schools are asking practically the same question. then you can use the same basic framework and custom fit the details to what they want.