Secondaries for WesternU Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JacobLMDorDO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone-

So I received secondaries to both of the WesternU campuses. The secondaries for ten are exactly the same, and so I was wondering if anyone used the same answers to their prompts for both schools? Obviously I would write a different essay about the reasons I want to go to either school and why I am a good fit, but what about the other prompts?

Do you know if they have access to both of your secondaries?

Members don't see this ad.

The secondary applications for the Lebanon and Pomona campuses are not the same. The schools do, however, have separate committees that review applications and do not see secondary answers from the other school.

Hmm, well maybe I was looking at the wrong things? The secondaries looked really similiar... The same held true for the AZCOM and CCOM secondaries...

Members don't see this ad :)
Forgive me, I should have made my post more clear. Yes the applications are very similar. However, the essay questions, which are considered the unique aspect of secondary applications, are different for the two campuses. Lebanon has 5 (1650 character limit) essay questions, where Pomona has 2 essay questions.

The first essay question of each secondary was the same for both, but the remaining questions were different for each campus.