Secondaries from Mizzou?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Camden772

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and this is my first post. I just wanted to know if anyone had gotten their secondary from Mizzou yet? (Assuming a few people out there are from Missouri).

Members don't see this ad.

yes, got it a month or two ago

ps welcome to SDN ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind if I ask what it's like? What are the essays, if any? Thanks.

No essays unless "you are a convicted felon - please explain in the space below" or a reapplicant, in which case:

"In the space provided below, please provide the Admissions Committee with a brief application history (including when you first applied and the number of application attempts). Please discuss any counseling that you may have sought from the Admissions Office; and most importantly, please describe in detail the ways in which this application is superior to previous applications."

All others, just send money.

Thanks Boy Wonder. Do you remember how long after you were verified it took for you to get the application? They mail it to you right? It's not available online in any way is it? Thanks again for your help.

They'll email the word doc to you. It came 3 or 4 weeks after I was verified I think, but you may get it sooner as I think the delay for me was just that they hadn't started sending them out by time I was verified rather than they actually did anything with it.

Just one more question Boy Wonder, and I really appreciate your help. Would you feel comfortable e-mailing the word document to me so I can get a head start on the application. I'm an August MCATer, and I would really like to be ready to turn the secondary around right after I get it so my application can be complete by the time they get my MCATs. Given that I am a reapplicant (from 8 years ago if you're wondering why I don't remember what the secondary is like) I will have to write that essay and I thought it might help if I knew how much space I is provided. I understand if you don't feel comfortable sending it to me, or if you don't have a blank copy, but I thought I would ask. Thanks again.

sure, pm me your email address and i'll send it to you.

The secondary took something like 10 minutes. It is really just a form that is called a secondary so that they can collect their app fee.