Secondaries Slowing Down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vette2k10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the last two days, I haven't gotten any secondary Invites. I already have gotten around half of my secondaries. Do med schools kinda slow down the number of secondaries they send around this time? Im not complaining tho, this has allowed me to catch up and enjoy my summer a bit so its been nice.

Members don't see this ad.

For the last two days, I haven't gotten any secondary Invites. I already have gotten around half of my secondaries. Do med schools kinda slow down the number of secondaries they send around this time? Im not complaining tho, this has allowed me to catch up and enjoy my summer a bit so its been nice.

Enjoy the time off. I am.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
With my, I seem to get a few days off before a bunch come at the same time. I have about five waiting for me what I can't send off yet because I already used my last paycheck to pay for the ones I just sent. Now I have to wait another 1.5 weeks before I can send. So much for sending them early. I never considered that money would hinder the damn process! arg ><

With my, I seem to get a few days off before a bunch come at the same time. I have about five waiting for me what I can't send off yet because I already used my last paycheck to pay for the ones I just sent. Now I have to wait another 1.5 weeks before I can send. So much for sending them early. I never considered that money would hinder the damn process! arg ><

That suck man, you'll be alright tho.:thumbup: