• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Secondaries Slowing Down

vette2k10

10+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2008
  1. Medical Student
    For the last two days, I haven't gotten any secondary Invites. I already have gotten around half of my secondaries. Do med schools kinda slow down the number of secondaries they send around this time? Im not complaining tho, this has allowed me to catch up and enjoy my summer a bit so its been nice.

BlueElmo

10+ Year Member
    Sep 7, 2006
    1. Medical Student
      For the last two days, I haven't gotten any secondary Invites. I already have gotten around half of my secondaries. Do med schools kinda slow down the number of secondaries they send around this time? Im not complaining tho, this has allowed me to catch up and enjoy my summer a bit so its been nice.

Enjoy the time off. I am.:D

About the Ads

secants

about:blank
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 23, 2006
      NYC
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        With my, I seem to get a few days off before a bunch come at the same time. I have about five waiting for me what I can't send off yet because I already used my last paycheck to pay for the ones I just sent. Now I have to wait another 1.5 weeks before I can send. So much for sending them early. I never considered that money would hinder the damn process! arg ><

vette2k10

10+ Year Member
        Jul 30, 2008
        1. Medical Student
          With my, I seem to get a few days off before a bunch come at the same time. I have about five waiting for me what I can't send off yet because I already used my last paycheck to pay for the ones I just sent. Now I have to wait another 1.5 weeks before I can send. So much for sending them early. I never considered that money would hinder the damn process! arg ><

That suck man, you'll be alright tho.:thumbup:

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.