Secondaries Timeline

Started by Green1080
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Green1080

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Quick question. I just submitted my primary for AACOMAS and all of my schools have been added. My application was verified this morning by AACOMAS, I was just wondering how long before secondaries typically start rolling in for DO schools if I've been verified now? Thanks in advance!
 
Hi, just to follow up on this Q, I was recently accepted for a DO shadowing opportunity, so I won't be starting in like 1-2 weeks. Should I do my secondaries after the experience, which will put me past the "2 week deadline" or should I just do them now?

Thanks!