Secondaries Timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MagicCatDoctor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am wrapping up secondaries that I worked really hard on for my top schools and have just 3 more lower tier schools to finish up. Would it be better to really polish these up and turn them in the week of labor day since I know that is said to be on the later side of things or should I just try to make sure they are good and turn them in tomorrow or this weekend? I feel like waiting a week, especially if they become stronger would be worth it, but I also think time-wise it is pushing it given it's already nearly labor day. Thoughts?