Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Secondaries yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bretzel, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Bretzel

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I submitted my AMCAS and am now waiting to be verified....probably pretty soon from what I hear. That being said, I was hoping to get a jump on the secondaries since I am applying to way too many schools for my own good....Are any available online that I could at least start writing the essays for? Any that just need an AMCAS ID #?

2. DrJD

DrJD Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I don't know of any but if you go to the Secondaries thread from last year you can get an idea of what the prompts are so you could at least get started...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=419935&highlight=secondaries+2008

3. 186321

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I used to have a word document with a list of the secondary questions from each school but I can't find it now. The main question you're almost guaranteed to be asked is "Why ____?". Don't worry about it though, most secondary essays are short and reusable with different schools.