Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question on secondaries. I got a few emails mentioning that my schools were missing my MCAT scores because I was verified in late july and only got my MCAT score back Aug. 6th and some schools received them but others are sending me emails saying that they didnt? What should I do? Should I just wait and see?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys just a quick question on secondaries. I got a few emails mentioning that my schools were missing my MCAT scores because I was verified in late july and only got my MCAT score back Aug. 6th and some schools received them but others are sending me emails saying that they didnt? What should I do? Should I just wait and see?

Call the school and let them know, it's probably a mistake on their part or they didn't download your latest AACOMAS primary.

Better safe than sorry. I would follow up with AMCAS and AACOMAS to make sure everything was indeed sent.