Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just got verified on Tuesday (9/30) and received one secondary invite so far. I was wondering how long should I wait to receive secondaries from other schools before call and ask them?

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out one of the schools I applied to doesn't send out secondarys - they are just on their website. Does anyone know if other schools do this also? I don't want to miss any if that is the case. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you are talking about nyit or something.... you still get an email that says you have to submit a secondary don't you? I forgot.

Hey I just got verified on Tuesday (9/30) and received one secondary invite so far. I was wondering how long should I wait to receive secondaries from other schools before call and ask them?

It depends, some schools sent out secondaries automatically, others screen before. Because we are in the middle of the cycle and it's super busy I'd say 4-5 weeks

I got all of my secondaries (14 schools) within a week of my app being released to the schools (not my verification date). See AACOMAS for your release date.