Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellok111

Reaction score
Has anyone submitted their Indiana or NSU supplementary application? I am having trouble finding the Optometry Program on the Indiana Graduate School application program.

Members don't see this ad.

I was able to find it on Indiana by searching optometry. The problem I ran into was the application has a section for test scores, but OAT is not an option...

Reactions: 1 user
I was able to find it on Indiana by searching optometry. The problem I ran into was the application has a section for test scores, but OAT is not an option...
I saw on their website today that submitting OAT scores is no longer required and is now optional

Members don't see this ad :)
On the program website it says skip that section!

Reactions: 1 user
in order to fill out secondaries for Indiana, do you have to submit your OPTOMCAS application?

in order to fill out secondaries for Indiana, do you have to submit your OPTOMCAS application?
I already submitted my OptomCAS (as in I paid and submitted), but it is not verified yet! The Indiana secondary app is through their graduate school portal, which is very similar to OptomCAS but it is more like "Indiana Graduate School CAS" and I am pretty sure you can submit it even if your OptomCAS is not verified yet because they are separate. You can find more information on the Indiana O.D program website!