Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PittMedicine

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
B/c I would like to get a jump start on the application process and turn everything in ASAP once I get the secondaries, I have posted this thread in order to get the secondary essay questions asked (if any) for the following schools:

UPitt
UPenn
Columbia
Rochester
Mt. Sinai
Albany
Rosalind Franklin
Virgina Commonwealth (VCU)
Geroge Washington
Georgetown
Medical University of Ohio
New York Medical College

I appreciate your responses. Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Theres a link to all available secondaries. Check the sticky threads on top.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this a jump start for the class entering in 07?? It is WAY to early to start these. First, the questions may change next year, and second, you have an entire year of stuff to talk about that you haven't even done yet.

Flopotomist said:
Is this a jump start for the class entering in 07?? It is WAY to early to start these. First, the questions may change next year, and second, you have an entire year of stuff to talk about that you haven't even done yet.
Why you so fu--in' pissed off?

PittMedicine said:
hahahahahahahhaha flopotomist wasn't pissed off dude. you have an entire year (or 7 months) before you'd even think about new secondaries. why worry now? an application changes over the course of a year, both on the school's and your part.

calm down.

PittMedicine said:
uhm... dude, calm the heck down. I am not pissed off, I was trying to be realistic. The questions might change, and you may do something interesting in the next year to write about later. How is that pissed off?

Flopotomist said:
uhm... dude, calm the heck down. I am not pissed off, I was trying to be realistic. The questions might change, and you may do something interesting in the next year to write about later. How is that pissed off?
The multiple ??? = angry.
And you used caps on one word. Oh, and you were to the point and direct. And you disagreed with him. God, you make me sick, you ass.
If I can be serious for a moment, for some of those schools it would be ok to look at the 2º prompts. GWU has a nice generic prompt, and so do Albany, RFU, & MUO, and NYMC doesn't have any essays. For me, the hardest part about 2ºs was putting in all that biographical info, anyway. And most of those secondaries are online, too, so filling them out is both impossible without a login ID and pointless this early. But let him deal with it, anyway. It's his time/energy/lost youth that he can never regain.

I am intrigued by your unbridled love of Pitt, and want to know more.

i'm just surprised the issue of his/her MCAT score has not come up yet.

Yeah it may be early, but it might be beneficial to future applicants to know what's asked of them on applications.

yourmom25 said:
i'm just surprised the issue of his/her MCAT score has not come up yet.
ha ha! When it does I'm sure either ti89 or I will totally hijack this thread.

yourmom25 said:
hahahahahahahhaha flopotomist wasn't pissed off dude. you have an entire year (or 7 months) before you'd even think about new secondaries. why worry now? an application changes over the course of a year, both on the school's and your part.

calm down.
I didn't ask the cheater, did I?

:laugh:

desiredusername said:
The multiple ??? = angry.
And you used caps on one word. Oh, and you were to the point and direct. And you disagreed with him. God, you make me sick, you ass.
But let him deal with it, anyway. It's his time/energy/lost youth that he can never regain.
I hope that you're sarcastic in the first part... I'm thinking you are... :confused:

I definitely agree with the last part. What a waste of time to start the essay writing a year ahead of time.

If it weren't for the 50+ posts, I would have had a much more consice reply:
Troll